It’s a powerful way of thinking at the Hearth.
Like physical fitness, brain fitness can be improved through various activities. Engaging in a structured, brain-challenging exercise group can help you become more mentally fit.
Through Think More®, brain fitness can be achieved by keeping you intellectually engaged in life. You can continue to learn while improving your cognitive skills.
Taking part in Think More isn't the only brain-healthy habit you can form. Regular mental stimulation, physical exercise, good nutrition, stress management and sound sleep can help to improve and maintain overall brain health. Now that’s something to think about!
Cross-Training for your brain
Just as you can cross-train your body for strength, speed, flexibility and balance, you can also cross-train your brain to achieve peak mental functioning. The challenges in the Think More program are designed to stimulate essential cognitive domains, combining to give the brain the same type of comprehensive workout the body gets from a cross-training program at the gym.
Additionally, Think More offers a great opportunity to socialize in a small group setting with other residents of the same level of cognitive functioning. This often results in long- lasting friendships.Close
Think More sessions
Here are specific details regarding our Think More program:
- Offered in learning groups led by trained facilitators
- Features interactive, facilitator-led brain exercises—not passive, low-engagement computer programs, which are often the norm
- Scheduled twice weekly for each group
- Covers topics such as geography, art, culture, inventions, history, current events, health, sports, entertainment, math and science
- Available to all Hearth Senior Living and Keepsake Village residents
- Established in 2009 and continually being fine-tuned, the program is designed to exercise all areas of the brain.
Main Desk- For all other inquiries